FORIEGN AND DOMESTIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION TROUBLESHOOTING
- Is your check engine light on?
- Is your overdrive light stuck on or flashing?
- Is your transmission temperature light on or flashing?
- Is your transmission not shifting properly?
- Do you feel slips or erratic shifting?
- Do you feel harsh engagements when shifting from park into gear?
SELF DIAGNOSIS AND POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS TO YOUR PROBLEM
- Check your fluid levels.
- The transmission fluid may not be the correct fluid type for your vehicle.
- Poor engine performance could be causing your problems.
- You could have a Torque Converter problem.
- You could also have an electrical problem such as speed sensor or nuetral switch.
Or, it may be as simple as your car needing a band adjustment in your transmission or simple servicing of your transmission.
OUR LIST OF SERVICES INCLUDES
- Automatic and Standard Transmissions
- CV joints and Axles
- Drive Axles
- 4x4's and Transfer Cases
- Motorhomes and Diesel Work
- Extended Warranty Work
- 75 Years Combined Experience
- BBB Membership
- FREE Quality check
- FREE multi-point Inspection and Diagnostic Scan
- Specialization in High-performance Transmissions
- Service for Foriegn and Domestic Cars, Trucks, and SUV's
- Reduced and Reasonable Towing Rates Outside the South Bay Area
Got a question about your car?
Give us a CALL TODAY!
- External Diagnostic Service
- Computer Diagnostic Service
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SERVICES
- Rebuilt Service
- External Service to Transmission & Related Components
- Linkage Check and Adjustment
- Leak Detection Service
- Reseal Service
MANUAL TRANSMISSION SERVICES
(STANDARD TRANSMISSION & CLUTCHES)
- Rebuilt Service
- Clutch Service
- Clutch Adjustment
- Hydraulic Service
- Drive Axle Service
FLUID CHANGE/MAINTANENCE SERVICES
- Transmission Flush and Filter Change
- Transmission Flush
- Transfer Case and Differential Fluid Change
4-WHEEL DRIVE SERVICES (4x4)
- Diagnostic Service
- Sport Utility Vehicle and 4-Wheel Drive Services
- Reconditioned Service for Transfer Cases
932 West El Camino Real | Sunnyvale, CA 94087 | Phone: 408-738-4226 | Fax: 408-738-4262
M-F 8am - 5pm
Hours: M-F 8am - 5pm